Paint your mailbox or your neighbors' (with their permission, of course) and send us pictures to have them displayed here. The mailbox is your canvas -- what are you waiting for?
How to Paint Your Own Mailbox
Here's how I do it.
Or contact me and I'll be happy to turn your mailbox into art.
- Wash off the mailbox to remove any dirt, moss, cobwebs, etc. and dry thoroughly.
- Paint a coat a white primer. I've used Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2x with success. Wait for it to dry completely.
- Using acrylic or spray paint, paint whatever you like.
- Use a UV-protective coating. There are many products available. I use UV-Resistant Acrylic Coating Aerosol Spray-Clear.
- Send me pictures of your new works of art so I can feature them here.